Locally owned and operated, Over 50 and Loving It! – The Seniors Review is distributed, free of charge, throughout Regional Niagara and Hamilton/Burlington in two separate editions of 20,000 each. In business since 1987, the papers are distributed in the outlets that active seniors frequent: seniors centres and apartments, pharmacies, major food chains, retirement homes, hospitals, clinics and libraries – all to allow easy access and widespread avenues for your advertising message.
Offering effective and affordable coverage of the seniors market, Over 50 and Loving It! – The Seniors Review provides:
- a target market and a longer shelf life for optimum exposure
- extensive free distribution from Burlington to Fort Erie in the outlets that active seniors frequent
- 99.5% pickup rate for every issue
- strong local editorial and a format designed expressly for seniors
- convenient bi-monthly publication schedule that gives the coverage and impact you demand – at a cost that won’t break the bank
No “here today and gone tomorrow” advertising, our convenient bi-monthly publication schedule gives coverage and impact – at a fraction of what advertising in daily newspapers costs! Choose from our wide selection of standard black & white insertion sizes . Full colour and special requests can also be easily arranged.
No matter what your format, you can rest assured that The Seniors Review will deliver your message to the affluent, active seniors market – effectively and affordably.
Check us out – the seniors do!